Thursday, August 04, 2011

Happy Meal toy collection: The Smurfs

A couple of days ago my sister and I decided to get ourselves a McDonalds (Philippines) Happy Meal and this August, they're giving us the cute and lovable blue creatures we all love... The Smurfs! Since we had our Happy Meals delivered at home, a McDonalds representative was kind enough to have the delivery man bring with him some of the Smurfs toys for us to choose. Of course my sister chose Smurfette while I picked the Brainy Smurf figure with a huge toaster that he uses as a catapult or something. Actually I've seen the entire, if not some of the Smurfs toys in this month's Happy Meal collection and they're quite good and worth having as well.


Brainy Smurf toy figure with huge toaster (McDonalds Happy Meal line for August)


As soon as we were done with our food, I immediately went up back to my room and got my camera ready and took some snapshots of my Brainy Smurf and toaster figure. My sister is hoping to get the other Smurfs toys sometime soon and so I might as well join in the fray and purchase my next Smurf character to be added to my collection.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am Monica Galima, program researcher of Unang Hirit GMA7, in line with the showing of the The Smurfs on August 10, we would like to feature on Tuesday (August 9) collectors and cosplayers or mascots of The Smurfs. May I ask if you know someone you may refer to me or if we can have you. You would be of great help. Thank you very much. Here is my number 0915 111 87 99

    ReplyDelete