Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Toy feature for November: Rei Ayanami figure from Fräulein-Revoltech

Happy Halloween! We're back ladies and gentlemen and after making that short hiatus from showcasing a new toy every month, I'm back in your humble presence to give you more of those lovely toys thanks to my buddies who graciously allowed me to take snapshots of their treasured stash from their collection, and first up for the month of November, we give you none other than the lovely Rei Ayanami from the hit anime Neon Genesis Evangelion.


There is something about Rei that got everybody hooked to this enigmatic female pilot of the Evangelion Unit 00... even I was so drawn into her that I found myself watching the series from time to time, which also includes collecting some of her gashapon figures as well. Last Sunday I was with my pals Adrian and Francis in Makati and I had the pleasure to photograph this beautiful Fräulein-Revoltech baby while hanging out at Adrian's crib and here are some photo samples of taken during that day.


(*Click on the images for larger view and more photos inside)







If you do want to check out the other photos I took of Rei Ayanami, please do find the time to visit Made in X on our Facebook page. Thanks guys for your time and 'til the next toy feature, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment