Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My so-called Macross diorama...

Sidenote: The weather outside was kinda crappy for a good number of minutes... heavy downpour of rain with loud thunderstorms filled the air, and it didn't help much to quell the humidity that we've been experiencing for the last couple of days, obviously these are the effects of global warming and God forbid we are not getting punished for our sins to mother nature... happy thoughts ladies and gentlemen, happy thoughts.


Anyways, a couple of days ago I decided to unbox the Macross Valkyrie figures I've finally got to purchase and these consists of three Revoltechs (VF-1A, VF-1J and VF-1S) and one from Yamato (YF-21.) I would have wanted to take them out for an outdoor shoot but like what I've mentioned earlier, the weather is quite unpredictable and you'll never know whether you'll be basking under the sweltering heat or confined inside your homes due to the rains, but unfortunately the latter spoiled all the fun . This is an impromptu diorama photo shoot I did with my Macross figures and since I was limited to the space that was available for my makeshift diorama, I wasn't able to get good shots of it and this one you're seeing would probably fit the bill of an "okay" photo. I'll be working more on setting-up this diorama to make it "presentable" and hopefully get more better shots in the long run.

4 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work. I hope we can see more members of the valkyrie types.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, much appreciated! Much as I wanted to include the Max and Milia variables to my collection but they are way too expensive... we'll see hehe :-) my next possible purchase would be the Regult, it's selling for only 1.3k at GT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sale nga pala at GT branches. It's the best time to get your Regult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, I think their sale promo is on an extended run, though not sure until when. Hope I can make that effort to go there one of these days or if you and Adi are free maybe we can drop by sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete